Telespazio encourages anyone who becomes aware of facts or behaviours contrary to the company’s values, codes and internal rules, law or regulations, and in particular anti-corruption laws, to make a report in the utmost confidentiality.
Reports may be about: Telespazio Group’s employees at all levels, Directors, Officers, Members of corporate bodies, Group Companies, third parties (e.g.: suppliers, consultants, collaborators, customers, etc.).
Reports may include, but are not limited to, the following concerns:
- attempted, alleged and actual acts of bribery put in place directly, indirectly or solicited by third parties (e.g.: suppliers, consultants, collaborators, customers);
- conflicts of interest or other violations of the Code of Ethics;
- unlawful acts, including those set forth by Telespazio Model 231/2001, committed by the company’s employees in the interest of or for the benefit of the Company;
- unlawful and/or fraudulent activities causing harm to customers or to the company assets;
- violations related to the safety of workers.
In order to make an effective whistleblowing report, allowing the competent organizational units to investigate satisfactorily on the reported concerns, it is necessary to provide accurate and reliable facts, producing documentary evidence, if available.
Assuring confidentiality of the whistleblower, Telespazio offers the following channels to make a report:
- Telespazio's web site, through the dedicated platform, even anonymously
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Organismo di Vigilanza ex D.Lgs. 231/01, Telespazio S.p.A., Via Tiburtina 965, 00156, Roma
- Fax: +39 06 40999165
Pursuant to the regulation on “whistleblowing” (Law no. 179 on November 30 2017) Telespazio ensures protection from retaliation and other discriminatory and penalization actions against the whistleblower for reasons related, directly or indirectly, to the contents of her/his filed report.
In order to protect everyone’s dignity, honor and reputation, Telespazio is committed to offer maximum protection from defamatory whistleblowing reports.
For additional information, please consult the Leonardo's Whistleblowing Management Guidelines, adopted by Telespazio, which define and describe the process for managing reports, even anonymous ones, establishing specific audit activities and action plans, and assuring anonymity of the whistleblower during all phases.