The “Quality” issue is considered by Telespazio as a strategic commitment aimed at the company continuous improvement on the whole and at the enhancement of the Customer satisfaction and of its competitive position in the reference markets.
The approach to the competitiveness and the Customer satisfaction must be considered by everybody as a prerequisite and an effort in the frame of the responsibilities and competences conferred.
Quality, in its broadest meaning, is considered as a major issue and comprehensive part of any business activity. Telespazio has set up a specific organization to ensure the targets achievement.
The CEO ensures a continuous review and adjustment of the targets set in the Quality policy. Responsibility, behavior and attitude adopted towards a proper management of the business difficulties and risks, are an integral part of each employee’s duty.
In order to fulfill such achievements, Telespazio is committed to the application and continuous improvement of its Quality Management System, by providing all the human, technical and economic resources needed to reach the targets and strategic guidelines set as follows.
The following concepts represent the fundamental points on which the Quality management and organization is based:
- focus Telespazio activities on meeting the Customer’s requirements and exceed their expectations in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations; preventively decrease the causes of potential non-compliance and Customer’s dissatisfaction
- apply the shareholders guidelines and ensure their implementation through objective evidences
- ensure a univocal vision of the Company from a managerial and organizational point of view; set the conditions for an active participation of the personnel to the achievement of the targets and the continuous improvement; ensure the involvement, participation and awareness of the personnel to promote the development of a Quality oriented culture
- continuously enhance the Organization’s capability to create and provide “value” and “innovation” by competent and ethically correct resources, empowered and actively committed at all levels within the Organization
- set and apply a strategy aimed at the “risk” identification, assessment and management to ensure the achievement of the Company’s targets and the circulation of a “risk based thinking” within the Organization
- spread a Quality-oriented approach within the Organization and all the stakeholders by using the media, the “branding” and the internal communication tools to enhance the awareness of the value and benefits of a Quality-based company’s management
- ensure the definition, updating and evolution of a coherent and comprehensive Management System concerning every activity, to guarantee the improvement of effectiveness and efficiency as well as the achievement of the targets and a lasting and sustainable success
- achieve the continuous improvement to keep up with the performances required, promptly react to the internal and external changes and create new opportunities
- take decisions based on the analysis and evaluation of objective and measured data and information, enhancing the confidence of the results expected
- properly manage the communication and the relations with the parties involved pursue a frank but firm attitude to them with regard to the Quality expectations
- achieve the definition and application of company’s processes standards in order to share common and integrated operational methodologies tailored on specific implementation
- select goods and services suppliers according to the Quality policy, committing them to promote all the necessary developments to the achievement of quality levels consistent with the policy itself
- ensure a univocal vision of the Quality within the whole Telespazio Group with regard to an effective product improvement, a process efficiency and performance measurement enhancement for the purpose of the continuous improvement.
Any information concerning the Quality System is available at email@example.com